The Mckinley House offers elegance, comfort, and convenience in the center of Clayton Village, one block from the St. Lawrence River, and walking distance to the towns attractions. A Queen Anne Victorian built in 1890, the house has been restored to its original grandness, including a curved front porch furnished with wicker chairs. On premise parking is provided, and free wi-fi. The spacious, second-floor guest rooms have private baths, queen beds, sitting areas, air conditioning and ceiling fans. A healthy breakfast every morning!